Booklet printing solutions:
• Choose your number of pages, minimum 8 pages.
• A wide range of standard sizes, or print a custom size
• Get an online proof before the print run
When you want to customise a booklet, Hype Print can cater for an extended range of variations, including folded pages, perforations for tearaway or pop up pages. Just talk to your account manager.
Print a booklet for:
• Univeristy booklets such as thesis books.
• Instruction manuals, technical information and guides
• Research results or policy documents
• Annual reports
• Catalogues and multi-page brochures
• Event booklets and guides
• Year books, school and corporate diaries
Booklet covers: The stocks displayed below list the stocks for self cover booklets or booklet pages. You can also choose to print a booklet with a thicker stock for the cover, simply select “Booklet plus cover” when you order online. You can select from any of our artboards to add a cover that is right for your booklet.
We provide a range of binding options for your booklet:
• Booklet Perfect binding: for most hard and soft cover commercial produced books, with a flat edged spine.
• Booklet Saddle stitching: your booklet is folded and the pages stapled together at the spine.
• Booklet Wire binding: holes are punched along the side of your booklet, and wire is threaded through. Large documents are suitable for wire binding, examples are printing manuals, policy documentation and instruction guides.
• Custom binding: Talk to us about what you have in mind.
Drop into our Sydney or Wollongong design and print studio to discuss how we could get your Booklets produced just the way you would like them